Rising high above lush neighborhood parks, the 19th level penthouse lounge at The Carter affords panoramic views of the Houston skyline and nearby Galleria. Inside, a life of extraordinary comfort awaits, with the attentive service of a 24-hour concierge. Amenities include a private bar and dining room, along with entertainment areas and a poker room.
Montrose can be as colorful and quirky as it is historic and traditional. Established in 1911 as one of Houston’s first streetcar suburbs, Montrose is full of surprises. The Carter’s Midtown Houston high-rise apartments are a short 10-minute drive from Texas Medical Center, the world’s largest medical complex, as well as the Houston Museum of Fine Arts, the nation’s sixth largest art museum.
Enjoy easy access to major interstates and highways like I-610, I-69, and I-288.
Here are some of the amenities you will experience being a resident at The Carter Highrise:
· 20 story high rise with a 19th floor Resident Lounge
· Flex fitness with MyRide cycling, and yoga
· Covered dog park and indoor pet washing station
· Resort style pool with multiple lounge areas, fire pit and grills
· Concierge Service
· EvGo electric car charging stations
· Walking distance to numerous restaurants and nightlife in the Montrose and Museum District area.
Here are our floor plan details:
· 1 Bedroom (723 - 1088 sqft)
· 2 Bedroom (1179 - 1499 sqft)
· 3 Bedroom (1751 sqft)
· Townhomes with private yards
· 5 Penthouse units